This is a 4-Channel Relay interface board that allows you to control various appliances, and other equipment’s with large current. It can be controlled directly by Micro-controller (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic). RoboticsBD
- 4-Channel Relay interface board and each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current.
- Both controlled by 12V and 5V input Voltage.
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 10A ; DC30V 10A.
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic active low).
- Indication LED’s for Relay output status.
|Trigger Voltage (VDC)||12|
|Trigger Current (mA)||20|
|Switching Voltage (VAC)||250@10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC)||30@10A|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Opt. Relative Humidity(RH)||20% ～ 85%|
|Storage condition (℃)||– 65 to 125|
|Shipment Weight||0.053 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 6 × 2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.